Stance XR1 Coilovers feature Stance’s Inverted Monotube Design. Originally designed for use in professional motorsports, inverted monotube technology has many advantages over upright monotube dampers. Stance’s 45mm strut shaft offers increased lateral rigidity over competitor’s upright dampers that use 20mm shafts. If the shaft is not stiff enough it can cause the damper to bind under heavy loads and limit the suspension travel leading to premature wear on the shaft seals and piston bands, causing oil leakage. Stance inverted monotube dampers offer exceptional ride comfort without sacrificing performance.
370z Spring Rate: 13k front/8k rear
G37 Spring Rate 12k front/8k rear
Utilizing the very same technology found in top tier racing, Stance Suspension development of the Super Sport coilover answers the demand for a true high performance suspension able to conquer the challenging dynamics of the street. The days of sacrificing ride quality for performance are over!
- Inverted Monotube Design
- Durable Electrodeposition Coating
- Easy Installation
- Digressive Damping
- Rubber Dust Boots and Bump Stops
- Optional rear “True” style or “OEM” style
- “True” – spring is housed on the strut assembly
- “OEM – spring is housed in the OEM spring bucket location
- Optional SWIFT spring upgrade – if selected, need notes on specific spring rates/valving selection
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
- Minnesota customers are subject to sales tax.
- “OEM” Style is not available for the AWD G37x, “TRUE” orientation required
Nissan 370z, Infiniti G37 RWD, Infiniti G37x AWD
"TRUE" Style, "OEM" Style
|SWIFT Springs(4) Upgrade:||
No, Yes (+$400)