Fast Intentions is proud to present our Infiniti Q50 Sedan & Q60 Coupe VR30DDTT Full Downpipes with GESI HO (High Output) Catalytic Converters.
Our catted full downpipes unleash the performance of your VR30DDTT twin turbo V6 engine. Effectively increasing low end torque and maximizing power throughout the entire RPM band. The overall exhaust sound volume will increase with the FI full downpipes, however with the addition of the GESI HO catalytic converters the interior noise resonance will be kept at a reasonable level interior level.
Built as a direct OEM replacement, catted full down pipes are designed to be an addition to your cat back exhaust system. We maximize performance by replacing the OEM secondary and primary catalytic converters with a GESI HO (High Output) catalytic converter and increase the tubing diameter to 3.0″.
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- Lower factory mounting brackets are retained and in OEM location.
- 3.0″ mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing.
- CNC lathe cut 304 stainless steel v-band flanges, for a seamless restriction free connection from the OEM turbocharger exhaust housings.
- All factory v-band clamps and hardware are reatained.
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- J-bend style O2 sensor bungs are welded in factory location for a plug-n-play install of your rear OEM O2 sensors. Note: During R&D our test car accumulated 2,000+ miles without an aftermarket tune. During that testing period, no CEL (Check Engine Light) was detected.
- GESI HO catalytic converters: 49 state OBD II compliant.
- Full stainless steel construction, including the substrate which is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability.
- Unique end-cap design locks substrate in so it can’t rattle around.
- GESI HO catalytic converters: Proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions.
- Capable of withstanding up to 1500 deg F.
- Ideal for forced induction applications, with no loss of HP
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds and craftsmanship.
- Application Specific: 2016 + Infiniti Sedan & 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe 3.0L VR30DDTT (Base, Sport & Red Sport models)
- Compatible with the 2WD (Rear Wheel Drive) and AWD (All Wheel Drive) models.
- Not compatible with the 2014-2015 Infiniti Q60 Coupe/2014-15 Q50 Sedan.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA
- An increase in performance throughout the entire RPM band.
- Installed in conjunction with our FI cat back exhaust system and ECUTek tune, largest gains recorded: 61 horsepower at 5,200 rpm / 149 FT LB of torque at 2,800 rpm / 17 psi / 91 octane.
- Installed in conjunction with our FI cat back exhaust system and the OEM tune, largest gains recorded: 39 horsepower at 5,000 rpm / 68 FT LB of torque at 3,000 rpm / 15 psi / 91 octane.
- Refining the factory VR30DDTT exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 4-6 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The lead time may fluctuate less than 4 or greater than 6 weeks based on order volume.
- Minnesota customers are subject to sales tax.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
- CA shipments subject to additional $64- reship & handling charge
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Base 3.0TT, Sport 3.0TT, RedSport 3.0TT
2WD (RWD), 4WD (AWD)